Welcome to BLSC - we are happy to have you join and, if renewing, welcome back for another great season. Please download the Membership Application (PDF - see below) and do the following:
- If paying by PayPal, see below first to the calculate amount to pay
- EITHER print the form, fill it in and sign it, go to step 3, OR, if paying by PayPal, save the form and fill it in online and email it, then you're done!
- Bring it to our Spring annual general meeting on April 23 at 2pm at the Guelph West End Rec Centre. (Gone by - you're too late for this.)
- Bring the printed form to the Club Opening 9am - Noon on April 29 (Also be ready to help open the club)
- Mail us the completed form to:
PO Box 1572 Guelph,
ON N1H 6R7
- AND if this is a new membership email us letting us know to expect your membership and so we a can setup a time to give you a key, boat sticker and tour. NOTE - you cannot bring a boat to leave at the club before you have paid for a membership, obtained your key and ID number and been allocated a boat parking space.
Membership in 2017 is $230.00 per year, less for those who join or renew before the Early Bird date which is April 29, and less for new members who join later in the season. This is the same as last year. You can store your boat all rigged and ready to go. The only restrictions are that we only allow sailboats, canoes and kayaks and they must be 21 feet or less in length (this is, after all, a small boat club).
Note : Your membership is not valid until both money and signed form are received by the Membership Captain. If paying by PayPal you must still fill out the Membership Application Form, sign it, and get it to the Membership Captain by mail, in person on April 23 or 29, or fill and email to the Membership Captain.
Note : PayPal CANNOT be used for partial year discounted memberships.